Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Handmade Valentine {Heart Magnets}

Hi all!  I'm sending you a big 'ole fat Happy Valentine's wish to you today!  


I typically like to keep our refrigerator bare, but lately, I've found myself wanting to use the fridge to post notes, invites and reminders (truth is, if I don't write it down, I absolutely will not remember it).  But, when I went to pin something to the fridge, I couldn't find a magnet in our house.  So while I was at Michael's picking up some V-Day supplies, I added a pack of magnets to my basket and then glued them to the glitter hearts above and the clothespins below.  The adorable embellished clothespins were found in the dollar bin at Michaels.









Hope you have a great day filled with love.


Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Those decorative clothes pins are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that your stainless steel will let you stick magnets on it! Ours won't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the decorative clothespins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! It's a pet peeve of mine for our fridge to get all crazy looking. Totally pinning this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A clean fridge is a nice thought, but it doesn't last very long for me. I end up pinning notes like you. I think I need a trip to Michael's! Very cute idea for fridge magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute clothespins...and fancy photo skils, girl!!! happy vd! wait, not vd. vday...that's better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love! Won't be long and James will be covering that frig with his artwork!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw those clothespins and thought they were so cute for something! love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea! Have a fun Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Cassie. . serious photo skills are popping through! LOVE these. I need to make some as the kiddos like to hang up their artwork all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute touch! I love pretty magnets. :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! Great idea! Happy Valentine's Day : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to make some clothespins magnets, perfect solution to hung the recipe of the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every one! I try to answer questions in the comment section since many readers are "no reply" and so everyone can benefit from the response- so please check back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER