Happy 4th of July! and Happy 4 month birthday to the little, big love of my life! This guy has captured my heart like no other. So much so that I’ll be a stay-at-home mommy soon:) James is the sweetest, happiest baby I’ve ever seen. He’s all smiles and giggles has has been such an easy going disposition.
So far, James:
- Height – 25 inches; weight – 16.4 pounds
- loves his tummy time and “swimming” on his play mat
- plays with toys like plush colored blocks and round rattle, and holds things in his hands, putting them to his mouth
- falls asleep in minutes when swaddled and rocked with a paci (momma especially loves this quiet time). he turns his head and buries the side of his face into the crease of my elbow
- wakes up at 7am, eats at 7, 10, 1, 4, and 7- about 4-7 ounces each feed. Switched to solely formula at 11 weeks. Bedtime is around 7:30. He sleeps though the night too:)
- is wearing size 6-9 month clothes
- LOVES bath time and looking in the mirror afterwards
- babbles and coos like crazy
- had his first cold (stuffy nose and goopy eyes) that lasted a few days
- rolled over once
- loves patty cake
- sucks his thumb
- has SO much hair:)
welcome home little one
not sure I like the doctor’s office.
it’s real cozy in Mumsy’s arms.
pretty sure I’m clean now ladies man
love momma’s bed
no, there are no styling products in my hair (first Easter)
what up, peeps!
don’t let the cute kill ya
doesn’t get any better than daddy’s chest
like the shirt says
on my way
dimple just like dad
the chub gets me every time, just want to eat those wrists
FINALLY, got it! (first thumb sucking)
if I had a nickel for every time I heard, “you’re getting so big”!
with Daddy, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa (my namesake)
Also, I wanted to mention that I recently “met” a new friend Dorian at MakingMudPie at New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative. Dorian just started a blog and I encourage you to check it out.
Blessings to you all!